Yishun Secondary School
2e5 '09 Camp Blog :D
Profile
Names that are grey in colour are linked to their personal blog (:

2e5
2t1 2t2 2n3 2n4 2e6 2e7 2e8
HeeWon Zerlene SeowYen MinYi KaiTing Atika Jillyn JiaHui Rebecca SiYu JiaLi Naqi Amanda Nicolle Asheera Atiqa SuWai Orva Felicia Valerie BingFei ChingPin ShiHui
Darren Faiq Kenneth TingWei WeiXuan PinSheng Mark Melvin Aslam Aiman Nicholas Satya Syed Johnny KahHoe ChengKwei Addy Zulfadhli



Tagboard


Catch what you've missed

It's by post (:

Credits

Basecodes
Hees, Seowyen designed it.

Seowyen's thoughts...
Friday, October 23, 2009
Cheers people! I've completed the blogskin. You can say I'm tortoise la. I know 2e5 is the last class to settle the blogskin. Anyway, it's done after two and a half hours. *give a pat on my back* And, i know my colour combination got a huge problem la.

Hees. Anyway, my thoughts about the upcoming camp is a total nightmare. To be frank, I've never been to a camp before. I'm serious. Can you believe it? Anyway, this doesn't matter. I'll have home sick you know? Haha. I think so only la. Anyway, no teddies, no phone, no television, no laptop and etc; I wonder how am i gonna survive. Daddy and Mummy kept saying I'm going there to suffer._.

Not gonna post any further, time to rush for my project. See you people. Have fun during the camp days. Haha.